Skip to main content

Injured!

Hubby went riding with his usual pals plus my nephew Iwan yesterday. It's been raining real heavy for the past few days so surely bike trails would be slippery. I was worried about Iwan since it would be his furthest off-road biking - estimated 25km off-road.

As I was preparing to go to the shop, I heard Hubby came back. It was only 10am. Ride that far would take 3-4 hours. My first thought was - Iwan "kepancitan" and they came back early via chicken loop. Bila sambut kat pintu, Hubby kata, "jatuh...". Huh? Terus panic tengok muka dan baju ada kesan darah.

Off-road riding tak sah kalau tak jatuh. I pun pernah gak jatuh a few times. Paling risau kalau tertekan brake depan slightly terlebih kuat bila turun bukit. That's what happened to Hubby. Alhamdulillah nothing serious. Just one side of the face and neck bruised.
Kena jab. Looks quite bad due to the "ubat kuning". I can't imagine the pain :(. But getting better. Hari ni nampak dah kering (or so I saw this morning).

Comments