Skip to main content

Meeting & Shopping

Our client from the East Coast came down to KL for a wedding and asked to meet up on Saturday. Katanya nak mintak advise untuk prepare budget for next year. Boleh saja... I took Aliyah along to KLCC for the meeting. Lepas meeting boleh merayau. Aliyah has been harassing me to take her to this store called Wicked Wardrobe at Empire. Malasnya nak pergi jauh-jauh. Dah duduk area south of Selangor ni, memang rasa tak nak tengok kereta banyak-banyak kat jalan raya.

The meeting went very well. Tengah pokai ni client belanja coffee kat Aseana, sungguh suka hati. (Doa tau semoga Puan tu dimurahkan rezeki). Lepas habis meeting, baru round-round. I notice Aliyah shops like me - jumpa yang suka, harga OK, terus beli. Tak de nak keluar masuk kedai buang masa dan tenaga. Cuma I always emphasis that she follows her Abah when it comes to checking and inspecting items before purchase. I ni selalu malas nak check!
 Aliyah in Converse heaven!
I bought her this bag. Dia pilih sendiri dan Abah dia kata nice choice :). An early birthday present for my little girl who will be 13 this 19th Oct.

Comments