Skip to main content

Comeback Kah?

These few weeks found me getting a few opportunities in IT again. Of course the projects are not certain yet but still... Last week was the meeting with our east coast client. Yesterday was a meeting with a sister company of our client - the one we built intranet and inventory system for. Good thing Hubby was free to come along. After such a long time, there are things I actually forget. I mean, the things that normally are at the tip of my tongue, especially relating requirements to previous projects.

I have been contemplating to sell my company. Ada a few interested parties. But no conclusion. In my prayers, I always pray that if selling it off serves to be the right decision for us, then please, please, let someone buy it. But if it is not, then please, please award us with something for us to work on. I guess, from the look of things lately, I should keep it.

Comments