Skip to main content

Let It Goooo!

I must admit I'm not good in business. If I am, I would have become rich. My ex-boss once loaned me the "Thick Face Black Heart" book after one particular incident at work. I can't remember a single word from that book. All these while the way I do business is mainly compassionate. The office rental business, for example, is a very good example. Out of the many who have come and gone, only 2 tenants actually gave proper one-month's notice. The others simply faded away. One day they come, the next they disappear and cannot be contacted. Still we continued. Because we have a few good ones who have been with us for years. Alhamdulillah, new tenants come in. But then, we never know...

Today, after my staff forgot to pay bills for the hundredth time and caused water supply to be cut (she also forgot to pay Unifi bill, which got the service to be cut too!), I just can't take it anymore. Why be nice? Why hang on for the sake of other people? So I'm going to take actions. Some can be drastic but I need to be black-hearted. For one, my staff would have to pay for the RM50 of connection fee. Next, I'm going to rent out the whole office to only one company. The current tenants - they would have to either share with the new tenant or move out. Would be easier for me to collect rent. And would also make my staff's scope of work lesser.

I should have done this long time ago.

Comments