Skip to main content

3 Things Just This Week

1) I notice a slight change in Aliyah. When I fetched her from school yesterday (her first day of school after the holidays), she sat in the car, said Hi and smiled. When we were at Nazeem waiting for our orders, she actually started a conversation. Well, before borrowing my phone to play Candy Crush. Hmm... such a pleasant change. I don't know whether it's the time spent during the holidays together, or her dengue fever made her a bit clingy. When I told her yesterday that I'd be going to KL to meet up with Aunty Yatt for some business and she has to stay with her Abah, she actually asked, "Mommy pegi tak lama kan?".
As a teenager, she has been acting like a true teenager ever since she started her Form 1. The usuals - the sulks, the silence, the "really?" face... I really missed the manja kid she used to be. Lately, she has begun to "balance" out her teenage behaviour. I hope she stays this way.

2) I had lunch with Yatt today. Biasanya jumpa dia untuk sign cheque book :). As I came early, I window-shopped first. I actually withdrew some money planning to do some shopping. Kononnya retail therapy. But seriously, nothing caught my eye. Nothing. No shoes, no handbags, no blouses... I guess at this stage in life, all those don't matter anymore. Tak ada keperluan. Stuff for Aliyah adalah :)  
Nice view from Ben's.

3) We finally got the M2 payment. Yeay! Walaupun more than 50% of it will go to our partner yang buat iBook development plus illustrations, animations and videos. Terus plan dengan Linda nak drive up to Penang on Saturday to realise our plan the other day. Yatt pulak kata dia balik kampung this weekend, memang sangat sesuailah. Yang tak sesuainya, baru je dapat news this Saturday is a school day and report card day. Alamak... rosak program.

Comments