Skip to main content

Rindunya...

I'm currently racing against time to finish up the other mysa project. The content of the book is 75% completed. I pray we will be able to meet the deadline this Monday.

While doing the topic on "animals", I ran through the pictures I have collected for the slideshow. One of it is the picture of our long-lost-never-to-return beloved cat Kiki. Ya Allah, rindunya bila tengok gambar dia. He's one of those few cats that I have yang sangat, sangat bijak. He's like part of our family. Us finding him was destined. And to think that we found him near a dumpster. While he was very small, thin and fragile. After just 2 days of taking him in, he found a place in our home and our hearts. The moment I saw him climbing Aliyah's back and settling himself there, I knew this cat would be very special to us. He blended in perfectly. We almost lost him due to some sickness. He spent a week in emergency at the clinic. Miraculously, he survived. From a small thin kitten, he grew to be a big orange cat. People thought we bought him. Losing him was such a blow to us. We spent 2 weeks looking for him. We even went to pet shops, in case he was taken and sold. But he was never to be found again. One fine evening, he just walked away, playfully following our nieces, and he never returned.
You are dearly missed Kiki...

Comments