Skip to main content

MTB Clinic 2.0

I didn't get to join the cycle on Sunday. At 5am, Aliyah bangun sakit perut. Must be all the makanan dan minuman berlemak + late night maggi tomyam the night before. So, Hubby took my bike for one of the teachers to use. I was quite worried actually. Rasa banyak juga tempat yang agak dangerous for the kids to ride. Kalau bawak MTB yang bagus, memang no problem. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. My nephew Along Iwan helped out with his Ranger - mengangkut a few bikes yang rosak along the way. Ada yang patah pedal. Cikgu yang pinjam my bike surrendered on the way back. Tak larat nak cycle back naik turun bukit.
 Bailey bridge di Kg Sg Buah... ada a few places yang kayunya dah patah. But the marshals did a good job of guarding the kids.
Berkumpul sebelum cycle to off-road site near abandoned Emville.

Comments