Skip to main content

Being Mom to a Teenager

I'm not an experienced mother to a teenager . I am still learning and trying my very best. At times, dealing with a teenage daughter can be very frustrating. A few weeks ago, I tried getting advise from my WhatsApp group of ex-ATPN friends. About how to handle moody daughter. After a few sharing of experience, the conversation became almost 150++ long, and I actually found out that my problem is trivial compared to my other friends. With that in mind, I am now a bit less stressed and less angry. After one encounter that left me so frustrated, I now just let go. I don't try very hard to please anymore. I'm trying the "whatever" attitude. If my daughter is in one of her moody bouts, I'm just letting her be. Got to protect my fragile heart!

Comments