Skip to main content

3 Things I'm Doing

1) After my Angah and Kak Ros came back from umrah, they resumed their normal duties of bathing my mother in the mornings. Well, after Kak Ros took 2 days "MC" due to her fever. After a few days of leading a little bit less hectic mornings, I have to admit that I miss caring for my mother. I miss seeing her in the morning, catching that smile when she sees me coming into her room. I miss making her fresh and smelling of baby powder. Most of all, I miss kissing her hand and her cheeks and asking her to pray for my little family's wellness. So I took over the tasks during weekends. Have to give Kak Ros some rest. So, that's what I do weekend mornings now. Sometimes my other sisters will come back as well. When they come, I will reserve the time for my cycling activity.

2) Aliyah is at her friend's house in Nilai Impian for her first sleepover. I guess, from me not receiving any bit of WhatsApp message from her, means that she's having a blast of a time. She prepared her sleepover by buying a new bottle of hair serum and printing out some photos of her and her best friends. The others are doing their bit too. One brought stuff to make sushi. Another brought make-ups and nail polish. I drove three of them to Nilai Impian this afternoon. I thought of my own sleepovers or rather staying with friends during school holidays when I was in Form 4. We stayed at my friend's Mas' house in Tanjung Karang and spent the time enjoying ourselves in the paddy fields, picking mangoes and riding old bicycles all over the village. Such a difference!

3) Our cat Mimi gave birth to three kittens 2 weeks ago. I don't know the exact day. This is the first time that we don't take care of the kitties. I told Hubby - "no more". So far Mimi has been taking care of them quite well. As usual, kittens are very, very cute. However, we lost Fabian last week. One morning he didn't come back and we have not seen him since. I actually miss his noisy meowwws. I really hope someone kind is taking care of him now.
 The three little kittens...
There's a bird making a nest at the tree near our pond. Hubby always say that our house attracts a lot of animals. We have cats from all over coming to share the food we feed our cats. There's a squirrel that frequent our garden. There are these chickens, don't know whose, that come to our compound and messing our patio. They are constantly around I swear I will catch them one day and make a nice masak lemak cili api ayam kampung out of them. 

Comments