Skip to main content

3 Things At The Shop

Have been really busy. What a week. With both mysas. And the usuals chores and duties.

1)  I finished processing the  bulk of stocks. Took me 1.5 days. And gave me back pains. Now, we have more variety of items. And finally - apparels. Not much but enough. Good to hear our customers say - "sini semua ada, tak payah pegi tempat lain!".
Latest photo of the shop.

2) Within just 1.5 months of opening the shop, I actually met more people I've not met in ages than the years I spent holed up in my office (obviously!). Last week I met Nordin whom I used to work with for the Brunei project many, many years ago. He sent his bike for repair and was deep in conversation with Hubby when I stepped in after sending Aliyah home. Nampak macam familar. Lepas Hubby borak-borak and heard the word "sismi" being mentioned, terus ingat! Today, a guy stepped into the shop, I looked up and instantly know that I've worked with this guy before years ago. He looked at me, said "Skali"? Yup. Apparently, he's one of the "boys" from UIA I used to work with before. And he too was involved in Brunei project. Small world! Also last week, met my juniors from UKM who came to send their kids' bikes. Such a delight!

3) Today is the first session of our CSR project with SMKBSP Cycling Club for the year. Hubby and Archot our partner went to give the students briefing. End of this month will be our first class ie basics of mountain biking. Perhaps we can dig up some good talents from the session. Mana tau boleh groom a junior MTB rider kan? Anyway, I was hoping Aliyah would sign up for the club but she didn't and chose Tunas Puteri instead. Well, understandable. Which teenager would want to see her father (or mother for that matter) giving lessons to her club? Such an embarrassment!

Comments