Skip to main content

Work on mysa Started

We went for a short briefing and collect letter of award last Tuesday at SKMM. Alhamdulillah, mysa project can last us the whole year. My prayers are answered. It took quite long, but this is the prefect time. Right away after the meeting we met up with Amru, our partner for the animation and 3D part. Went very well. With more ideas to expand this project. (Plus free Tutti Frutti to celebrate!). Today, just had a discussion with Caspian (whom we have a long-term love-hate relationship!) on his portion of the project, also with more great ideas. It just feels great when things start to fall into place. I'm writing this to take a break and digest all these ideas in my head. 

There's so much to do. I actually don't know where to start. We can't afford to get extra resources yet. So, I guess I'll be the one to plan the foundation. When Hubby completes his contract with current client in one month's time, then I'll have him on board to focus on the contents. 

I thank Allah for this opportunity. He knows best. He made us wait for more than 2 years. But the wait made us embrace new ideas. And when we finally got it, it is just amazing how well things are put into place. And I have my little girl to thank too. The person who inspired me to create this. Who believes that this can be made into a reality. Even the project is named after her - "mysa". I will always remember that morning when I couldn't sleep the whole night with the idea in my head, when I animatedly told Hubby about it without realising that Aliyah was listening with her big brown eyes. After I stopped, she simply said - "Bila Mommy nak buat? Aliyah tak sabar nak try!". That was the defining moment. I looked at her and I knew I just have to make it into a reality - at least, for her. During our pitching session, I even put Aliyah's photo on the first slide and told the panel - this is the girl who inspired us to create this. I guess we made the mark because when we were called for a meeting after the pitching, one of the panels asked me how's my daughter doing and how old she was (then). 

I held on to my dream and pray I can make it into something big. As for you - hold on to your dreams. And don't stop praying. 

Comments