Skip to main content

Aliyah Off to Another Camp

Tomorrow Aliyah will go for another UPSR camp in PD. Amboi, asyik merayau saja. Cari ilmu tak apa lah kan :)... As her previous camp, she'll go tomorrow morning (to school with her luggage) and come back Sunday afternoon. PD is not that far, but still... I pray semoga semua murid-murid dan guru-guru involved will be under Allah's protection and guidance. Insyaallah...

Alhamdulillah this year things have started to get better for both of us that we can send off Aliyah to all her activities. I cringe to think if all these were last year. I hope Aliyah will learn, get valuable experience and enjoy herself. Getting good results for her UPSR will be a bonus. That's what I keep telling myself! I don't want to put any unnecessary pressure on her and onto myself. Well, I try to! She has proven many times that what she gathers in her life experience, she use it in her daily life - quite successfully. I believe her presence in the office when I do my work, discuss with my staff or with partners or even clients, has some impact. She listens and she learns. Of course applying them is another matter. But I believe, in her own way, she is a matured girl. I hope to mold her to become practical and logical - some of the things she might lack at the moment. Those two will come with experience.

It'll be really sunyi this weekend without her. But I can always use the time to do a lot of things. Already I have a meeting scheduled on Saturday morning. And lots and lots of planning to do.

Comments