Skip to main content

Quiet Weekend

Such a quiet weekend without Aliyah around. I am so used of taking care of her, I didn't know what to do when she's not around. I worked from home on Friday, the day she started her camp. In between working and waiting for emails to be replied, I managed to watch 2 movies on HBO! I seldom can sit throughout a movie at home - lots of things to do - Aliyah nak makan lah, laundry lah, lipat kain lah, etc.

Saturday - spent half day with Hubby waiting for car to be serviced. It was so hot sampai sakit kepala. Next stop, visiting my father at Serdang Hospital. Am so glad he's getting better. Spent 1 hour listening to his stories :). Then, off to Alamanda to (try) buy myself a new pair of walking shoes. My old one still in very good condition. But because I seldom wear them, the shoes have gotten "hard". I get bruises if I wear them. I need a new comfy pair for my long walks to meetings and going up and down trains. By end of the day - the ones I like tak ada size. I guess I own the standard feet size of most Malaysian women - 6 or 7.

Sunday - finally got ourselves new fan for the living room. Bliss. Then, cooked in anticipation of Aliyah coming home - siakap steam limau and masak lemak cili api tulang ikan kurau + terung + kacang. Hmm... Aliyah came home quite full from her lunch at the hotel. Tapi makan lah sikit ambik hati Mommy. She then slept the whole afternoon till 6pm. I thought of taking her see her grandfather tapi dah teruk sangat penatnya, tak pe lah.

Managed to get her to get ready after Maghrib for a trip to Alamanda (again) to buy her new swimming suit. Insyaallah we'll be going to PD this Thursday (yup, right after school) till Saturday. Short break. And finally got that new pair of walking shoes. A Monther's Day present from Hubby :)

Comments