Skip to main content

Admiral Cove - 25 May 2013

Huh? Third day already? Rasa macam nak extend our stay. Such a nice place. But reality check - must go back today as Aliyah's extra classes have started. The hotel was fully-booked anyway. How do we know? Because there was a long queue outside the cafe for breakfast. Still, the spread was delicious. Got nasi lemak this time around. I rolled my eyes. But then, it's accompanied by chicken rendang, so I took it! Very nice. After that - straight to the pool. But not me. Got to pack. And just need some time to myself - reading and watching movies. It was drizzling the whole morning the weather was great. No rain can stop Aliyah from enjoying the pool though.

On the way back we saw the South-bound highway jammed with cars from Seremban up to our exit at Putra-Mahkota. Ok peeps, enjoy the stress. We have had our vacation :)
 Wet morning...
 Drizzling. I took in the breath of fresh air and wished we don't have to go back!
The small children's pool was full of kids. This side of the pool still belongs to Aliyah :)

Comments