Skip to main content

Long Time No Busy & Stress Like This Lah...

It has been such a hectic and stressful week. And it has not ended yet. I'm taking a short breakie.

Spent the whole week commuting to KL to station myself at the client's place for that writing project. While the hours spent there served to be fruitful, by 3pm, my eyes would be watery due to spending too much time in front of the laptop, topped with the Genting-cold temperature of the office. By the time I stepped out of the premise, it would have been already 5.30. I had to brave the crowd to catch the train back. Alhamdulillah for the improved Komuter services I never had to wait long. And all the way I would be worry-sick for Aliyah. On Tuesday and Thursday, I know she's well taken care of as Linda was around. But on other days... On Wednesday Hubby had to engage Jaafar from Nazeem to come over to send Aliyah lunch as I couldn't get back early. We both feel so sorry for Aliyah.

Since I have to face this writing job still this weekend, we sent Aliyah over to her Mak Long's place to spend the weekend. Really hope she's enjoying herself.  

Hubby and I sat to discuss this situation. After almost 2 years of hardship, this year proves to be a rewarding one. Hubby is currently on that contract service which will be extended till June. The only downside is the long commute to and fro - a total of 3 hours of driving every day. Meanwhile, this project of mine will insyaAllah end in 2 weeks' time and in between, we have been getting a few more small projects. I have at least 2 projects waiting by my favourite contact person at that favourite agency in PJ. But at what price? We have Aliyah spending her time alone at the office waiting for us to come back.  It was like back to square one. The very reason I quit my job years ago was because of Aliyah. (Well, topped with a few other reasons...).

I pray for Allah's guidance.

Comments