Skip to main content

Life These Past Days

My writing work finally started to see progress. My friend cum researcher Mize studied the last data given and eventually got the drift. While I tried to complete Part 1 of the report, she is doing Part 2. Part 3 - should be quite straight forward - also data. Part 4 - I need to interview the client to understand how they do the assessment. Ya Allah, mudahkanlah pekerjaan ini...

This project is really stressful, the bulk of it is due to it being an important report and not having enough and timely information. I go home exhausted. I can't get a good night's sleep. And I wake up tired. This is so not good. And to add to that, Aliyah is currently having her March test. So, have to monitor her studies. I'm trying very hard to spend time with her as much as I can knowing that I might take up another project come April that will have both of us, Hubby and me, working 9-5 just like any other full-time worker. (There goes my morning nap!)

These past days also gave me insights on the behaviour of people out there - of this new breed called "keyboard warriors". Seriously, we are living in the era of smart phones and stupid people. I can't believe the number of stupid people out there criticizing every single move by the authorities. Such narrow-minded, arrogant, insensitive and stupid lot. Surprisingly, this lot also include people who are "educated" - I personally saw postings on FB by lecturers showing ultimate stupidity like why the army flew on Air Asia and not army war craft. And when someone explained logically, "oh why Air Asia then, why not Malaysia Airlines". Kalau depan I, debik je kepala dia. Sia-sia pegi belajar ambik Masters sampai kat oversea kalau otak udang. And boleh pulak criticise army tactics. Patutnya kena buat macam ni - so, and so, and so. Know what - cuba try pegi main paintball jap akak nak tengok. Boleh menang ke tak boleh menang. Watching too much movies make these people delusional.

Sigh... Anyway, back to my writing work... Pray for me. That I'll be able to finish this.

Comments