Skip to main content

Whatever...

Aliyah cukup suka kalau I cakap "whatever!". Dia akan ketawa beriya-iya. But little does she know that I am not that kind - to just let stuff go and say "whatever!".

I have a meeting tomorrow in Kuantan. It's to kick start a small project. Even though the trip tu tak lah berbaloi, I still have to go. While being cash-strapped. Ada orang promise nak bayar sewa office yang dah  months outstanding tu, tapi tak juga datang bayar. Angin jugak ni. I planned a short holiday for Aliyah, as her present for getting the award. But have to cancel last minute. Kecewa sangat-sangat sebab dia dah happy nak pergi.

There is this project which we just got but is sub-contracted to another company that I need to monitor. Also tak lah berbaloi sangat. I submitted a quote because the person at that favourite agency of ours asked me to submit. It's nice to be trusted to source out for new companies for the project, but then, it is a responsibility even though another party is doing the work.

And to make things worst, I was handed this newsletter which I have not done before. Just an email containing the materials and photos along with URL, username and password. I have never been to the training, I don't have the user manual, I logged in and can't find any useful help.

But then, can I just let things go? Nope. I have to pick up the pieces. Kadang-kadang rasa sedih sangat dengan dugaan yang datang bertimpa-timpa. Tapi kalau Allah tak sayang, Allah tak duga... kan?

So, I have all these in my plate plus the new translation work. Sigh... whatever! Tapi buat jugak...

Comments