Skip to main content

Seeing Dr Wong Again

We started taking Aliyah to Dr Wong in Kajang since she was a baby - I think about 3-4mths old. Such a good pediatrician. She was the one who warned me with a smile - "Aliyah in mahal sikit nak jaga" due to her skin conditions. She has eczema. She can't simply use any other shampoo or shower cream, not even J&J. It used to cost us a lot to buy this medicated brand of shower cream for her, which I can't remember its name. Thank God she can now use SebaMed. Slightly cheaper.

Aliyah has been having problems for months now. Every few weeks she would get rashes and we would get the normal creams from the clinic nearby. This morning, Hubby decided that we need to see Dr Wong. The last time we took her there was I think 4 years ago.

It was a bit awkward for me to register - telling the nurse we have not been there for years. And the moment we stepped in, Dr Wong received us with such a huge smile. She didn't change a bit. And she said to me - "Sama saja muda!". Hahaha... The session started with her eyeing Aliyah and remarked - dah besar, sangat tinggi, etc. She did full check-up normally not done by GPs to Aliyah. And now I remember why we always go to her - Aliyah is very comfortable with her. She even enjoy seeing the doctor. And of all the jabs that she had to take, I don't remember Aliyah ever crying because Dr Wong always knows how to entertain her.

Alhamdulillah things have started to get better for us that we are able to take Aliyah to get proper medical consultation...

Comments