Skip to main content

Selamat [Belated] Hari Raya

A warm Selamat Hari Raya wish from me. Maaf zahir batin. Tak sempat nak wish last week. This year my little family raya kat Melaka first. Then back to Bangi on second hari raya. We didn't get to go anywhere. My parents are not so well. It was my turn to help out when the others went back. So, kerja, kerja, kerja...

Then, back home for another round of cooking - for 2 days in a row. This year our neighbourhood block agak bersemangat beraya. The neighbours came over, then we went over, then to another house, then they came over pulak... The next night pun sama. But quite enjoyable I must say :). And since our dining hall is also the kitchen, must make the kitchen clean and spotless. I hope I lost some weight over the past days!

Anyway, personally, it has been a very good Ramadhan for me. I pray I can continue the routine this month and more months to come.

Comments