Skip to main content

New Office - Renovation Work Progress 5

Nope, we have not moved yet. How I wish! It's tiring having 2 places to manage. Not to mention having sore eyes looking at the stacks of boxes at the old office and still dust at the new place. Miqdam the Contractor assured us that the carpet will be installed this week - hopefully tomorrow. Then, we are getting the training room furniture in, and then we are set to move. The workstation and the others can always wait.

Suddenly, there's so much to do. It's been a quiet January and February - which is a good thing because we finally completed the proposal for that idea I had. Today, Eza and me submitted the proposal to get funding. I pray we will get the assistance. I put the final full stop to the proposal on Sunday evening with such relief. And I was planning to take a day off this Thursday to have some Mommy-daughter time with Aliyah and for once for the past months I planned (and pledged) not to switch on my laptop for 24 hours and have some fun with Aliyah. But then work started to come in. And I just realised the time - it's nearing the end of February. People have started to get approval for budgets and stuff. I guess there goes my planned leave...
The wuduk place in the surau is completed. The railings for curtains have also been installed. The office is actually almost completed. I can't wait to start operating here. We plan to use our training room to the max. There are so many ideas for training now that we have our own place.

Comments