Skip to main content

Growing Herbs

Our herbs and veges are thriving. The mint plant has spread all over the Edible Garden. The rosemary has also flourished. So are the kesum plants. We read there is a Car Boot sale near our place every Sunday. Even though we have not visited it yet, Hubby suggested an awesome idea - why not we grow our herbs and sell them there. Just for fun. I walked around our garden and realised that we actually do have quite a lot of edible plants! So, I have started to grow the edible plants that we have into small pots. One or two plants per day. I need more soil and pots.
The peria/kambas... Only one. Good thing the white flies are not around. Should be able to pick this, say Friday. Goreng dengan ikan bilis cili api sedappp...
My project: the small pots of mint, misai kucing and pokok kari. I have no idea how to grow the basil and rosemary yet. Next in line - lengkuas, halia, pegaga and kunyit. Daun pandan? Maybe not lah. But we have this huge huge bunch of it. Anyway, if you are interested, I can give these away for free.
Terung. Still very small. I have two of this plant and they don't seem to survive at first. But for some strange reasons, the white flies went away and then we get this.

Comments