Skip to main content

My House is Spotless

I hate cleaning the house ie sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc. Serious tak suka. And also because I have allergy. Usually, hubby will help do the elimination of dust work. However, ever since our new house siap, we all malas sesangat nak kemas rumah. As a result, rumah we all macam rumah tinggal. Sawang, habuk, you name it.

We don't have a maid. And we never tried the weekend house cleaner before. I'm just not that kind of person actually. I just can't imagine having a total stranger come and clean my house. I mean, how? How would this person know where to clean and how to clean? Where do we start? How would the person know where to place things? So, the dust in my house kept getting thicker and thicker, and we are nowhere near to moving yet. And I thought, I must get help.

So, last Saturday, I finally enlisted help. And I was so very impressed. My whole house was cleaned top to bottom in just 3.5 hours! (Err... if the dust is not that thick, the time might be shorter). This makcik is such a pro. Her weapons - a broom, a mop, a few rags, and she did wonders.

I'm now sitting back admiring the spotless floor and inhaling dustless air... Must get the makcik to come back in 2 weeks' time!

Comments