Skip to main content

What a Week...

Never experienced that kind of week ever in my life...

Last week my stress level was at an all time high. I had this row with this person. I ni kan never ever marah orang. Serious. If I marah, simpan dalam hati je. Tapi one fine day last week ada sorang ni provoke I dengan perangai dan words yang I really couldn't accept. Result was - for the first time in my life I actually marah someone. Really marah gila lepas semua whatever I had in my mind. And obviously I felt bad afterwards. And also, the result of that row was that I placed Aliyah at her old kindy.

So, I felt bad for losing my temper. And that result in me severing my ties with that person. And that feels really bad. Then I stress pasal I kena letak anak I kat tempat lain, so I had to start all over again ie going off in the afternoon to make sure Aliyah gets on her new van safely, then wait at her old kindy to make sure she comes back safely and know where her clothes bag is, etc. And worrying whether she eats at her new place. Adding to that I was stressed out preparing for a new training, with slides and planning exercises and activities. And I had 2 projects going on at the same time... And I had my monthly usuals. And I actually got drenched in heavy rain soaked to the bones fetching Aliyah that I had a fever during my training.

So, on Thursday night after the training ended, I went back home with this relief, that finally the stressful week was over and I can finally rest. And that night I was almost admitted to the hospital.

I was getting in the car to get dinner with my little family when I suddenly felt so nervous like I was about to give a speech to a huge crowd. During dinner told hubby. He felt my pulse and said it's really fast. So went to a clinic nearby to check. The doctor checked my pulse, massaged my temple but my heartbeat was still racing. He referred me to a hospital.

Went there and I had an ECG. The heartbeat was still racing like I was running despite the fact that I was resting on bed. I was given a pill and monitored for the next hour. Thank God my heart rate went down. Still more that 100 per minute but at least not that fast anymore and I could go home. I had 2 checks with this cardiologist and confirmed it was not "life threatening". Meaning I don't have heart problems. Explanation was - I was very stressed out.

It was quite a scare. Well, now I have another explanation for that incident. Makes me wonder why some people resort to such evil things. Tapi Allah Maha Kuasa and there is no other Force than Him. Walau apa pun jadi pada kita, jangan lah sekali-kali resort to evil. Once you do that, dah kira "men-duakan Dia" and there is nothing worst in life than that. And I always believe what goes around comes around. Mungkin hari ni I kena. Esok lusa orang tu kena balik. It's funny that I never quite believe these kind of things before and now that I'm experiencing it, it just feels so... weird.

Comments

Anonymous said…
in malaysia, whether you are malay, chinese or indian or whatsoever, if you are sick and the doctor said everything is ok, then you have to venture the "other world". majority cases they are true. wonder if the mat sallehs have this kind of problem. anyway hope Allah will protect you and your family from the evil things.
Aniza said…
Thank you very much for the doa. Ni tengah banyak2kan baca ayat Kursi, An-Nas and Al-Falaq. I had another attack yesterday afternoon. I was talking to my assistant and suddenly rasa "kecut perut". My pulse naik to 96. Good thing I was subscribed this pill by the doctor. It's to reduce heart rate and Alhamdulillah within the hour it went normal. I googled and found the pills are normally taken by artists and musicians before performing to avoid stage fright. Oh wow...
Aniza said…
Opsie, it's "prescribed". Subscribe pulak...