Skip to main content

I'm Going for a Girl-girl Vacation

Last week Yatt emailed me - wanna go Bali with me? Apparently, pompuan tu resigned from her current company and will start work early June. So, she's taking some time off before she starts her new job. One fine day she browsed AirAsia and then booked ticket to Bali. Lepas tu baru cari kawan nak pegi. She booked for 11-15 May.

I need a vacation. That cardiologist I met a few weeks ago also said I should go for a vacation. It's short notice but then nak tunggu I plan for vacation - memang tak de nya la. So I asked hubby whether I can go. He said go ahead, he can take care of Aliyah, it's just 4 days. Jadiknya I pun booking la ticket...

So, Bali here we come. Just two of us (old) girls. It's gonna be fun! Years ago I went to Phuket with Aida and we had so much fun. Tapi tu masa zaman muda-muda. This time around laid back sikit. Actually Yatt wanted the mountains and rice fields, I pulak mesti kena ada beach. So we decided 1st half of the holiday to go Ubud and then the next half move to Sanur. At Ubud we might be staying at Saren Indah (pending confirmation), while at Sanur it'll be this little hotel that looks so amazing called Stana Puri.

Ahhh... can't wait!

Comments