Skip to main content

Baju Kurung Cotton for Kids

Calling all parents with kids under 12! Aunties and uncles are most welcomed too! I'm selling baju kurung jenis cotton decorated with beautiful beads and glittering labuci.

You can call this my experiment of doing business online. Actually macam ni. My second sister moved here from JB and looking for job she can do from home. I'm also sponsoring her daughter, my niece Iqah, sewing classes. So, I was thinking, why not jahit baju targeted just for kids. And since I hate dressing my daughter anything other than cotton, because she'll get allergy especially if the weather's hot and she starts sweating on her neck, why not focus on cotton per se? So, me, Linda and Iqah partnered. We borrowed money from Dextra (promise to pay back). We went to Nilai 1 & 3 to buy cotton cloth yang memang cute-cute and cantik-cantik for little girls. My sister jahit baju, Iqah jahit the beads and labuci.

And I must say the results are simply beautiful. Check them out at: http://kurung-cotton.blogspot.com.

Beli ya!

Some samples:
Beautiful purple cotton baju kurung with dark purple flower beads and "pearls". Very very nice.
Cream baju kurung (mix cotton) with orange flowers adorned with orange and purple beads, and orange labuci with little "pearls". Also very very nice!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm.. menarik..!
Aniza said…
Ehem, ehem... bila nak beli? Heheehe
Anonymous said…
ala..cutenye..
baju kurung cotton bunge kecik2 ni cute
tuk org dewase xde eh :(
Aniza said…
Hi Sue
Ada... Tapi utk org dewasa customize size. Contactlah we all: http://kurung-cotton.blogspot.com/ :)