Skip to main content

What I Learn from Movies - the Elevator

I'm starting a new label on "What You Learn from Movies". I'm sure you are like me - you watched something on a movie and picked something up from it like a lesson learned. Just that sometimes it's not really lesson but some crazy stuff you believe from the movie.

Anyway, I was on an elevator yesterday and suddenly noticed that I now have this habit of getting on an elevator and then standing behind the console (either side). It's the side that is not exposed when the doors open. Get what I mean?

Know what caused that? I watched "So Close" starring Shu Qi and Karen Mok some time ago and there's one scene when Shu Qi went on a rampant (aiyoo... so sexy with her flowing hair, white outfit and the Carpenters song on the background) where she stood in front of an elevator and when the door opens, she shot everybody in it.

Sejak tu la kalau I masuk lift, I menyorok belakang console tu so that kalau ada some maniac decided on a shooting rampant, selamat la sikit... I know, doesn't really make sense!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the setting...Shu Qi so sexy, flowing hair, white outfit, nice song then suddenly bang bang bang all dead. alamak.
Aniza said…
That scene's just simply the best. I can imagine why guys go gaga over her :) Then terus jatuh from the building (ehem, before that tearing off the white outfit like it's a piece of mahjong paper), then went to pick up cakes at a bakery. Hmm...