Skip to main content

Undi Dengan Bijaksana

It's been a very suam-suam kuku campaigning period compared to previous election. Perhaps because this time around I don't really give a damn.

The current Government - as usual lah. The opposition pun tak ada strategy baru. I mean, there are millions of other people out there who want things to change and looking for alternative. However, the alternative being presented are just no different. So who do you choose?

For people like me there are just these simple wishes:
- that my family to be taken care of where we as parents are free to work, live, protect and care for our young and elders
- that my child plus nephews and nieces to be able to live in a safe environment, pursue education and earn their own living
- that our rights as citizens of this country is respected and uphold especially women's rights (for me, my daughter, sisters, aunties, mother, nieces, etc) - (that includes eliminating the monkeys who like to make fun of women issues in parliament, thank God one of them has been dropped).

If you can ensure all these, my vote goes to you.

Anyway, I adalah baca stuff like: "Dah lama sangat dah, cubalah tukar sekali". If you ask me, this is the statement of people who don't have self-confidence. If you want to lead a community and a country, you need to be very sure of yourself. Like Linda said, election bukan macam buat karipap. You try another recipe and if it doesn't tastes good, you change back to the old recipe. You see, I do want change, I do want to give chance to the alternatives. But if the alternatives can't convince me, then what choice do I have? We are talking about the future of the country, not electing a president for a sports club.

Anyway, undilah dengan bijaksana. You know what's best for you.

Comments