Skip to main content

Go Nabil

Ok la, I ni memang dah tertinggal ketapi. I just found this brilliant guy and for the past 2 weeks, he's been entertaining me every morning before I start work. I just found that we actually have a brilliant entertainer by the name of Nabil.

I must confess I won't be caught dead watching Raja Lawak. Never, ever. One fine day I tengah switch channel and tertengok one segment of Raja Lawak that showed Nabil. I think that was the 9th episode. Oh my God, that was so funny and brilliant - the impromptu sketch where he need to sell slimming things.

So, I pun tengoklah his previous sketches kat YouTube. Akak suka, akak suka... He's the kind of person yang unpretentious. Tak payah susah-susah buat lawak bodoh pikir idea out of this world. He just tells stories about himself, his family, his work, etc. I've never seen any dispatch guy who's so proud of his work!

This guy can go far. I just hope he won't end up like Mawi.

Comments

dcharmed said…
Betul2... "kau pikirlah sendiri!" hahhaa... btw.. have you watch "last comic standing?" huhuhhuh really lah... boleh rest mind after a long hard day work...
Aniza said…
I suka masa dia jadi Drakula "Sekarang saya sudah kembali normal. Syukur alhamdulillah". Haiyoo... Good ka that show? Belum tengok lagi.