Skip to main content

Off to Langkawi for Holidays

My little family and me will be off to Langkawi tomorrow for a holiday. Remember the 30 sen tickets I managed to grab months ago? The time has finally come. It'll be Aliyah's first experience flying. And our first experience with AirAsia. I really hope things will be OK. I've asked hubby to run and grab seats. We'll be there from Monday till Wednesday.

We're supposed to stay at Aseania. Saw the photos of its pool on their website and know Aliyah will love it. Hubby booked at Matta Fair. But then 1 month ago, the travel agent said they couldn't get us the hotel. After much arguing, we finally agreed to Langkasuka Beach. Looks cool too with nice white sandy beach. A better hotel I was told. Then, a few days ago, they called hubby saying that hotel too is fully-booked. What the *&@#... But then they said they will put us at Awana Porto Malai with the same charge as Aseania, and I instantaneously said OK.

I mean, that's one hotel you know will not disappoint. Our previous Awana experience has been great. Awana Genting has been a regular place till Aliyah can appreciate more stuff other than pool, rabbits and little car rides. And then Awana Kijal was excellent. Our holidays there early this year was so good we extended our stay. Hope this Langkawi trip will be as good.

Comments