Skip to main content

Crazy About Grey's Anatomy

I've not been updating this blog. Because I've been busy for the past week downloading Grey Anatomy episodes. I'm crazy about the show. I've missed so many because I only started watching the show at the end of season 2. All the while I thought it was another ER. One night I watched one episode and that's it I'm hooked. Now I'm trying to download all season 1 and the first half of season 2.

Amazing, amazing story. It's one of the few shows that one can sit down, watch this crazy bunch of doctors and interns and actually laugh and cry with them. And the individual characters are developed brilliantly. Of course having McDreamy around really helps... And the way he looks at Meredith, oh my... That's the kind of look a woman would want from a man - the look that promises that the man will care and love the woman no matter what happens.

Anyway, I've been a having a blast of a week. Some positive vibes are around. I'm constantly on my toes. Even phone calls to say Hi promises a lot of hope. And I'm putting my hopes high.

Comments