Skip to main content

Of "Moved Ons" and "Amiiinnn"

It's been a slow week, I've not been feeling too well. Today, Aliyah caught the bug. She's now sleeping after taking flu medicine. I'm at home taking care of her.

The "moved ons":
1. My datuk sedara passed away on Wednesday evening. He was my grandfather's younger brother. And he's the oldest, then living, male relative I have. He was already old when I was in my teens. My father said he died at 84. I didn't get the chance to visit as I was down with fever. But he has always reminded me of my grandfather. The same kind of lifestyle - kain pelikat & white pagoda T shirt, smoking rolled cigarettes, cycling the same kind of old bicycle. Al Fatihah.

2. Selamat pengatin baru to my used to be platonic friend. He got married last 31 March. Good day to get married - Maulidur Rasul. Semoga berkekalan ke anak cucu.

3. I got my specs, so my eyes have moved on hopefully to a brighter vision. Still pening and coordination is not so good. But reading is excellent.

The 'Amiiinnn":
I'm not saying much on this but like Casfian's remarks - "Amiinnn". We've been invited by a prominent government agency which takes care of the country's online policies to give a talk at a workshop next month - 2 sessions that is. It will be attended by a huge group (100+ so the person said) of representatives from various government ministries and agencies all over the country ie managers & subject matter experts. It'll be a platform for us to make known our company, capabilities, knowledge and expertise.

I felt my heart went straight down to my bowels when Linda informed me of it. And today, after talking to the person in charge and making her so happy for giving the talk as a complimentary knowledge sharing gesture, my heart went back to its place with a sense of relief. The lights at the end of the tunnel kept blinking for the past few weeks. Now the light looked quite promising. What more can I say than Alhamdulillah and "Amiinnn".

Comments

Anonymous said…
Juga sedekah dan sujud syukur :)