Skip to main content

We Have Moved To The New House

What a weekend. Penat gila. After days of madness of wrestling furniture, boxes, bags and dust, we finally successfully moved to our new home. My whole body aches. My nose is stuffed with dust - I need to get medication. But it's all worth it. We finally live in a place we can call "home".

There are a lot more to be done. The water-heater is still at the old place. The phone lines have yet to be transferred. But the house is "liveable". Yang penting Astro dah transfer!

I hope Sarah will be healthier at the new place. A bigger place, better air.

For me, I finally have this peace of mind - no more stupid chickens ruining my chilli plants! I can do my gardening in peace. And I can save up on rat poisons. Yes, I am guilty of slowly and steadily murdering my neighbour's chickens! They mess up my plants, I mess up their intestines. Every time my precious plants get ruined, I will mix a nice portion of leftover rice with rat poison and put them around my pots. Next day, the guilty chicken will be found dead! Padan muka! Akak suka, akak suka.

For hubby, he came back from work yesterday feeling light-headed. No more stuffy house. He's really into making the house comfy and nice. He slept at 2-3 o'clock in the morning unpacking stuff and putting things into place.

Wanna see pictures? Soon :)

Comments