Skip to main content

It's February!

Time really flies. It's already February. Turbulent times we are going through now I must say, and it's only 2nd month of the year. Doa yang baik-baik saja...

Anak comel tak balik minggu ni. Baru hantar dia balik Rabu lepas. Lagipun dia ada one mid-term paper this Tuesday. Then it'll be 3 weeks of classes before study leave. Then 2 weeks of final exams. Then, semester break and she'll be in her 3rd semester. Oh my! 

While I ponder why things around me are moving so fast, my sewing project is progressing. I have started with the new batch of curtains. Dah siap 5. Kain pun dah habis potong. Should be able to complete this batch around next week, insyaallah.
Material yang ni ringan sikit daripada yang sebelum ni. So, laju sikit jahit.

I dah jumpa new K-drama to watch - Memories of Alhambra. Dah tengok 3 episodes. A totally different storyline from Chocolate. So far OK lah. Maybe baru sangat cerita dia belum develop. Or maybe because still tak boleh move on from Chocolate. I actually tengok balik the last 4 episodes starting from the one Lee Kang returned to Wando. Siap Google tempat nama Wando kat Korea ni. Very nice place famous for abalone.
Time will come when fantasy and reality might just be separated by a thin thread. Augmented reality can be scary.

I spent the whole morning yesterday cleaning up 2 shelves of plastic containers in our kitchen. Dah huru-hara shelves tu. Lagipun tengah cari suitable containers untuk lunchbox for someone. Later about that. Anyway, lepas buang mana yang dah tak bagus sangat, yang missing lids or mismatched, terus lega mata memandang!
 Cuci semua. Tak kira yang lama atau baru guna.
Ini saja rupanya 😅!

Comments