Skip to main content

This Past 2 Weeks

It's been such a heart-wrenching 2 weeks. Starting with the day my arwah SIL Kak Ros was taken to the hospital on Sunday. I have yet to write about the ordeal. Soon. I wish to document the memory. However, I am still struggling to come to terms with her passing. I wake up every day with a heavy heart, knowing she is no longer around. Sometimes I feel all that happened the past weeks is just a nightmare. How can such a beautiful soul be taken away so suddenly? Allah...

So happen the same week, little Ilham had a mishap at his taska. Another dugaan for the family. I pray he overcomes his trauma and be the same cheerful little rascal.

Let's see... I delivered a palazzo ordered via IG. Alhamdulillah... The customer added another order, a full blouse + pants. I have yet to start on that. That was the week my SIL was still warded. I remember I took anak comel to make the delivery and rushed to the hospital right after.
 The palazzo. I love this batik. Lama dok fikir nak buat pants for myself sebab corak cantik. Rezeki orang lain 😅

Speaking of anak comel, she took her driving test yesterday. And she failed. Both jalan raya and litar. Adeh... tak apa lah. Cuba lagi. I just wish she had more time to practise. I don't understand why the driving school rushed to put her in queue for the test. This time, she will only take the test after she's really ready. Dah kena tambah duit 😓.
Tempat practise side parking di Bandar Puteri.

The week before we accompanied Hubbs to Shah Alam for a meeting/interview. Yup, his contract just ended early this month. While he was at his meeting, anak comel and I explored Shah Alam. Since she wanted to have KFC for lunch, took her to Kompleks PKNS Shah Alam. Ada memory kat situ 😅.
This KFC is still here at the same place. Memorynya ialah - this is the place I first belanja Hubbs and another friend. We had group work (3 in a group I think) and we did the assignment successfully. Dapat duit allowance I belanja. Masa tu I told anak comel - "Abah ordered dinner plate!". Ehem... 3 ketul ayam kot 😒.
We spent nearly an hour here with anak comel listening to my stories of my days in PPP/ITM. Girls talk!

Comments