Skip to main content

Bibs Completed, Some Pouches Too

I completed the baby bibs, along with a few small pouches. All ready to send to the collection centre. I actually had some help. After I started sewing a few, I realised I need to get more nice, cute and good quality cotton materials. So I asked some friends if they are interested to contribute. Just the cost of materials to be used - the cotton tapes, cotton cloth, thread, etc. For sewing service, my energy 😊, it's free. Alhamdulillah I have generous friends.
 Completed 10 bibs. Last minute another friend requested 5 of these. Insyaallah will try to make them.
The small pouches. However, these small thingies prove to be quite a challenge. Since they are small, they are actually quite difficult to sew. At first lah. After sewing 2, I got the momentum already.
Someone very generous agreed to 40 of these... Alhamdulillah... pelan-pelan jahit 😅

Thank you to friends and to that tall, fair and slightly tho questionable handsome brother who contributed 😆. Semoga murah rezeki.

This effort is to honour my beloved arwah SIL whom I love and miss dearly.

Comments