Skip to main content

Six Days in a Row

I completed the January steps challenge 4 days before the deadline. Waahhh... pencapaian paling bagus rasanya ni! So far, still maintain ranking 370K plus. I actually have 1 million plus participants below me. Not bad huh! Reason being - I worked out 6 days in a row starting last Thursday with CBF class. And thanks to Hubbs yang menghabiskan cuti tahun lepas, I jogged 5K from Friday till Monday. Today, another CBF class. Keras rasa kaki ni 😅! Esok nak rest one day lah...
 On Sunday, jog santai-santai saja pun dapat 46mins 😎.  
 Tetapi semalam... Itulah akibat late lunch makan prosperity burger dengan curly fries 😋.
Dah berenang di lautan. Tapi kan, bila dah habis challenge ni sebenarnya bosan sikit. Sebab dah tak ada goals nak achieve.

Anyway... I'm still sewing the girl's dress yang I potong last week. Agak lembab. Buat apa tah kat rumah...
 Bodice dah siap.
Skirt pun dah siap. Tinggal nak cantum saja. That's the overlock stitch I did using the overlock presser foot I bought last week. OKlah kan...

Comments