Skip to main content

Of Little Dress, Calendar and Mangoes

Little dress, calendar and mangoes. No relation whatsoever.

I made another little red dress. A bit like the one I made previously but using a different pattern. Verdict - this is slightly easier to make. But I have not "mastered" gathering the skirt. Mainly because I don't have a serger. Bila jahit guna french seam style, the joint is not so smooth sebab jahit 2 kali.
Still cute nonetheless 😍!
Now that I've made 2 dresses, I basically know how the pattern works. So I have amended the pattern a bit. Instead of separate skirt, I joined the bodice and the skirt. Just like an A-line dress. Let's see how this one turns out! Fabric tu? Itu extra fabric seluar yang I buat untuk Hubbs 😅!

I spent last weekend looking for a desk calendar. Pergi kedai buku dan Borders, tak jumpa. I know it's a bit too late to look for one. It's already mid-January. Selalunya I dapat calendar daripada Pusat Zakat Wilayah. Tapi memandangkan tahun lepas I tak layak bayar zakat sebab income tak seberapa 😇, I tak dapat calendar yang awesome tu. Cari di Lazada dan Shopee, takes more than 10 days pulak nak dapat. Finally I found Photobook voucher for desk calendar. Why didn't I think of that earlier! Last Sunday I bought a voucher at RM12 (hari ni harga turun ke RM10! Cisss...), spent a couple of hours adding photos (tak banyak, dalam 14 photos saja), and submitted on Monday morning. I maintained the cheapest options, so no additional charges except RM8 for delivery. And I got it this morning! Very pleased with the outcome.
Nice packaging. This is my first time buying from Photobook. Sebelum ni pernah beli voucher RM1 masa Lazada sale tapi sampai ke sudah tak buat!
 January photo. Hehehe... ada sebab. Our anniversary is this coming 30th.
Most of the photos I have in my Google Photo are the ones with achik-achik travel 😎. This one was taken by another camper (a photographer) at Tegudon. Siap nampak batu-batu dalam sungai dan ada reflection gitu!

Lastly, of mangoes. Just telling that our skinny mango tree is bearing fruits heavier than it can bear 😅. Hope Hubbs can get some tree branches to make into support this weekend. Takut patah je.
Yang menjadi 2 gugus. Sampai melengkung dahan pokok ni dibuatnya!

Comments