Skip to main content

Lazy Tanpa Rasa Guilty

Ever since my project ended I have been lazing around. Which translates to - sleeping, watching TV, endless browsing on my laptop, reading books. Dalam kepala ada macam-macam idea nak buat. I even have the files open on my laptop at all times. Tapi baru taip seayat-dua lapse balik ke mode malas. Dah lama sebenarnya tak enjoy this kind of freedom - the ability to be lazy without feeling guilty. Even pergi traveling pun selalu fikir masalah kerja dalam kepala. 

I can't say I'm not enjoying this. But at times, I feel so bored I wish I have work to do. But then, like people say, enjoy it while it lasts. So, what do I do these days?
 Plex has added concerts to its content. Bila tak ada rasa nak tengok series or movies, concerts are the best bet. One of my favourites - The Corrs Unplugged.
Inilah cinta hatiku Bryan Adams. Hehehe...
Dah 2 bulan tak jog rasanya. Pagi tadi semangat membara. Bukan apa. Berat badan dah naik 1.5kg. At my pace and my age, losing weight is not easy. Kasi can hari pertama start balik exercise kita power walk saja.

Comments