Skip to main content

Repeat Hiking Bukit Puchong

Hiking is addictive. Seriously. It's not like I am fit or anything. Mencungap-cungap sebenarnya. But hiking is so enjoyable and fun.

This morning setelah Hubby tak jadi join, Aliyah pulak sakit perut, I responded to my nephew Ijjul's message to confirm our hike, whether he's OK if he follows just me. He said "OK je", and I quickly got ready. Actually, if he had said otherwise, I think I would have still gone. By myself. After a few cancellations, I've made a pact to myself that I don't want to be bogged down by other people's decisions. If I want to go, I will go.

Compared to last Saturday, today crowd sangat ramai. I had to park quite far at the main road. Good thing about this place, crowd ramai pun still tak sesak macam Broga. So, kita orang berdua lah, makcik dan anak sedara, hike naik Bukit Ayer Hitam (the actual name). Ijjul, as usual, dengan camera dia. It was very cool all the way, and dark. Ijjul siap kena selsema kat dalam tu!

This time around I took the right turn at that T junction. Trail agak confusing, tapi nampak one family with small kids taking the left turn after that, we simply followed. Sebenarnya boleh refer pada signs left by other hikers - the tree at that junction ada blue paint. Also, I followed the "breadcrumbs" - pieces of papers left by considerate hikers. We took the route yang Jay dan Ies ikut 2 minggu lepas. Turun agak curam. I can't image kalau buat reverse masuk ikut situ! Must tell Ude to forget the idea!

It was a nice hike :). As usual, kalau dengan Ijjul, macam-macam idea keluar. Siap dapat idea nak buat mobile apps ni!
 Simpang tiga, take the right trail. If ambik left pun ok juga. Tapi reverse lah sampai puncak.
 First pit-stop ni... Rasanya kali ni lagi penat naik dari last week!
 The steep climb started.
Anak sedara yang sudi temankan makcik dia yang tengah gila hiking ;) 
Dah tak de orang lain, asyik ambik gambar makcik dia je! Hehehe...

Comments