Skip to main content

Got My Passport

Linda and I spent about half a day getting our passport yesterday. We reached immigration Putrajaya at 11am, found that there were about 70 people in front of us, took a 30 minute brunch at the mamak downstairs, and when we went up again, there were less than 15 people left. Very fast service.

Yang membuat lambat sikit ialah yours truly. I don't know where I put my old passport. I know I still have it somewhere. That's the problem with moving houses kan. So, mine took an extra 1 hour than Linda's. Tapi sempat balik in the afternoon to fetch Aliyah back from school, bought her (and Hubby) McD lunch, and then back to Putrajaya again.

After that, baru nak cari lunch for ourselves. I read in FB there's a bazaar in Taman Warisan, so we went there for lunch (quite sedaappp). The bazaar was small but the fruits and plants sold were amazing. I bought huge dragon fruit (for Hubby, I don't eat dragon fruit) and this "double the normal size" pineapple. And I got myself a nice bunch of fat rosemary plant. Hopefully this time around berjaya tanam. Pernah tanam dulu tapi didn't last long. Yang ini memang very healthy looking :).
Akhirnya berjaya buat passport!
Lunch at Taman Warisan. Panas. Tapi food quite good there :)

Comments