Skip to main content

Ola Bola Repeat

Aliyah has been asking when she could watch Ola Bola. Seemed my "review" of the movie intrigued her :). So was her friend's story about the movie. Since the CNY holiday mood was still in the air, and the document I was supposed to review has yet to be completed, I bought us both tickets. Hubby passed. Sedih katanya ;)

The theater was full to the brim. There were pakciks and makciks among the audience. One pakcik was walking using a cane. I've never met any "old folks" at the cinemas before. At the toilet, I met a few Chinese ah-sohs, also watching the same movie. Amazing.

Aliyah enjoyed the movie very much. She was at the edge of her seat all through the final match. As for myself, I enjoyed this second excursion compared to the first. The first was filled with skepticism I guess. It was a mistake watching the CGI clip on YouTube!

5 stars all the way!

Comments