Skip to main content

Very Cheeky

My daughter can be very cheeky and funny at times. Despite those pouts of a teenager, she can be an absolute delight :) (at times!)
She was out with friends at IOI City Mall on Wednesday and when I reached there to fetch her, she was nowhere to be seen, despite sending a message that she'd be waiting near Sephora. I called like a hundred times but she didn't pick up. Must be busy talking with her friends. I sent 2 messages within minutes telling her where I was. When I finally found her, I gave her a little bit of my piece of mind that she should have checked her phone, and be where she said she would be. 2 hours later when we were home, she finally replied to my message. And we were sitting just across one another!
Yesterday, I rushed home from my meeting. When I got home, I stretched out on the sofa across Aliyah and sent her a message similar to what she sent me previously :)

Comments