Skip to main content

New Project Started

I have started my new project middle of November. The project office is in Bangsar South. However, the client has offices all over the country so depending on the system currently being studied, the team will need to go to the respective system owners. Since I just started, I have been to only 2 offices - the project office and one of client's office in Jln Raja Laut.

Alhamdulillah the places are accessible via train so that's my main method of traveling. Siap beli new walking shoes yang walaupun sedikit pricey will keep my feet comfy. My first deadline was yesterday. Document 1/4 siap sebab tunggu other team members bagi process flow and other data. Lepas meeting on Monday, terus balik dan rehat untuk ganti tenaga Ahad lepas yang tak dapat diganti. Lepas tu terus work on the document sampai jam 2 pagi. Lepas Subuh sambung balik. Alhamdulillah siap ngam-ngam sebelum pegi uruskan my mother. Lepas tu sambung balik lepas dapat updates and finally emailed the document at 10.50am. Awal sikit dari deadline jam 12 tengahari.

So, first deadline done and I think my boss aka friend was pleased. Bila check bank account, my 1/2 month salary nampak terlebih sikit dari sepatutnya :). Alhamdulillah...
Sayup-sayup tak nampak penghujung!

It takes me about 1.5 hours to commute to the project office (one-way). Naik komuter, stop kat KL Sentral, then naik LRT to Kerinchi. Then quite a long walk across the Federal Highway up to Bangsar South. Good thing the path is covered right up to the building. But I love walking, so no complains. Cuma bila sampai rumah memang flat. Cari rezeki yang halal memang penat. Insyaallah, hasil dari pada penat lelah tu Allah berkati rezeki tu. And you know it's worth all the effort.

Comments