Skip to main content

Semoga Ada Ilmu Yang Bermanfaat

Hari yang agak produktif. Dah lama tak ada 2-3 benda going on at the same time. Alhamdulillah. That means I have work to do. (Payment saja yang sangkut...) Sekarang tengah buat that consultation work yang boleh dibuat dari rumah (Hubby balik akan brief I about the going-ons), just got invite to participate in a sebutharga yang Insyaallah harapan besar untuk dapat, baru nak participate in one sebutharga yang memang our core expertise, and then, received one phone call from down south. You know, many times you do things and you don't really know what the outcome are...

I received an email from that person last month pasal IA training. Adoi... lama sangat tak buat training sampai brochure pun entah ke mana. Submitted a short proposal and quotation. Tak lah berharap sangat sebab dia kata nak datang sorang saja. I proposed conduct the training in-house. Jimat cost.

Hari ni dapat call from her. She just wanted to discuss a few things. And she told me that our IA training was recommended by her friend. Her friend attended out training 5 years ago. Apparently, her company just completed building a portal and they are having headache about content management. I asked her whether she knows the trainer tu perempuan ke lelaki sebab kita ada 2 trainer yang buat IA training. She said "Perempuan... you lah kot. My friend kata the training was very good, very useful. Kalau nak manage website content, that's the training I should go".

Alhamdulillah... one of the best feelings ever :)

Comments