Skip to main content

Doa Untuk Adik Qisrina

Since yesterday I've been following news about this accident that involved a girl we worked with for Mysa project. Her name is Farhanna Qisrina. Such a sad tragedy on 1st day of Hari Raya. It was a case of hit and run. As a result, the first sister died while Qisrina is now hospitalised with internal injuries.

We picked Qisrina from the list of talents given by our partner. Ramadhan last year we did the shooting. She is very talented and fun to be with. Her second sister, called "Sweet", was there accompanying her with their mother. I recognised the sister as I actually like to watch Hikayat Putera Shazlan :). Very pretty.

I pray the family will stay strong during this sad and challenging time. And I pray Qisrina will get better soon. It is really sad as I found pictures on Instagram of the three sisters. They are so close. Innalillah...
One of the videos we made with Qisrina. We had so much fun...

Comments