Skip to main content

Our Hari Raya

Our Hari Raya this year was a very close and quiet affair. As expected as my father is no longer with us. The day before Hari Raya, masak-masak. My Kak Long and Abang Din did most of the cooking. I cooked a very quick and simple kari ayam. Bawak sekali lamb shoulder yang beli dari Yatt 2 weeks ago. Hasilnya kari yang awesome by Abang Din.

1st Hari Raya was spent mainly at the cemetery. Mula-mula ke Sg Buah ziarah kubur my grandparents. Teringat last year bawak my father ziarah kubur and I took one photo of him from the back :(. Lepas tu ke Broom estate pula - new cemetery where my father was laid to rest. Punyalah happening. Orang ramai parking pun jauh. Lepas tu just stayed home and eat. Then nap, then eat again. Bliss.
Here's a belated Selamat Hari Raya wish from me, dan maaf zahir batin.

Comments