Skip to main content

Back After the Long Holidays

We are finally back home. Alhamdulillah... semua OK. Kucing-kucing pun OK. We had a good Hari Raya celebration followed by an awesome vacation.

Hari Raya was celebrated in Melaka. We went back on Saturday afternoon just in time for me to continue with Daging Masak Bali. Rendang Ayam and Itik were already cooked by SILs. Dah lama tak jumpa Rendang Itik kat rumah Melaka ni... I think ever since my FIL passed away. I don't really eat itik but the gravy was so yummy. Makan lah sikit-sikit... itu pun terus pening. Hubby's favourite. Nasib baik my SILs tak tunggu I balik untuk masak itik. Adusss... akak korang ni mana reti masak itik.

First Hari Raya was spent visiting. The weather was so so hot. By the time we went back, it was pass afternoon and everybody terbongkang sebab penat and kenyang. Second Hari Raya was spent cooking - soto ayam and lontong. It was our turn to receive visitors. My SILs memang rajin memasak. Sedap pulak tu...

Our vacation started on the 3rd of Hari Raya - we went to Thistle PD. It's been ages since we took Aliyah for a nice vacation. If duit ada - masa tak sesuai. If masa sesuai - duit pulak kurang. This time around, my baju kurung business paid for half of the expenses. And Aliyah yang sangat-sangat baik hati telah pledge awal-awal untuk membelanja dinner. So, we had McDonalds on the first night (her choice!) and seafood on the second. Semoga murah rezeki anak kesayangan I ni...

Now is the recovering time - body aches and sunburn... 
 Beautiful Thistle. Our first time here. I purposely selected this hotel because of the huge swimming pool.
Menunggu dengan penuh sabar to check in. 

Comments