Skip to main content

Completed Project to Launch

We are heading up to Kuantan tomorrow. That completed project of ours will be launched on Thursday by the MB. Basically, we have completed everything. We even did the flash montage for the launch. Now, all we can do is pray that all goes well. I really hope this will lead to other opportunities there.

In many ways, this project is kind of deja vu. Brought me back to the "peak" days of my previous company. We use the CMS by our partner MDA - MXAE. Very reliable. Compared to the one used by my previous company for that huge Government project (which we also jumped in the bandwagon and used for our client that Road Safety agency), MXAE doesn't give me severe or fatal heartaches and headaches. Any heartaches or headaches were quickly relieved via a phone call or email. And the rest of the team - were the selected people whom I have worked with previously. So, it was quite smooth except for some glitches which I'd rather refer to as lessons learned. It was good experience.

Really hope all is well... Insyaallah...

Comments