Skip to main content

BBQ Party Pics

Just got these pictures from my niece Iqah. Let me introduce you to my big family. Bukan senang to get everybody to be present.

The day started early.
My nieces & nephews range from 30 year old to 3 weeks old. Here are the primary school ones from left Nurul (my Kak Lang's daughter), Wana, & Wani (my youngest brother Azlan's daughters), and the secondary school age - Ikram & Fathiyah (both my Kak Lang's kids). They are preparing the tables.
The "penanggah" for the day - they started the BBQ pit. Of course they get to eat first (they claimed that they "test" the food they BBQ), throughout (still testing) and till the end (QC)! From left my youngest brother Azlan, my nephew Miqdam (my Kak Lang's eldest son) and my Kak Long's husband Abang Din.
We arrived at around 12.30pm. Hubby started to help out here with Ikram. Those pieces of meat for testing you see...
It was only 1.30pm but everything was ready and from the speed the "penanggah" were testing the food, we'd better get everybody to come. Pronto. Me - SMSing everybody with my eldest nephew Nizam and my Kak Long.
Another of my Kak Lang's daughter Ummu (left), my sister-in-law Azah (sedang berpantang tu) and Azlan with baby Azwa.
My mother with my Kak Lang and her daughter Mardhiah. You might notice there are a lot of "Kak Lang's sons or daughters". She's got 10 great kids you see...
Left is one of Aliyah's favourite aunties - my sister-in-law Kak Ros (my Angah's wife) arrived 30 minutes early from invitation time after receiving my SMS. Her sons - Izzat & Izwan happily digging on prawns and lambs.
The last to arrive - my sister-in-law Lia and my Abang Ben.
My father with Abang Ben (on his left) and my Angah's sons Izzul (left) and Izzat.
Everybody's full but still hang out at the BBQ pit. That's Iqah in gray tudung and my brother Angah in brown shirt entertaining the kids.

Comments