Skip to main content

The Wife Strikes Back

Years ago, I had to make a decision - to endorse to fire someone in my team. She's a gone case actually - no regard for deadlines, going around gossiping, below par quality of work, etc. But I felt really bad. Really, really bad. I felt sick in my stomach. This is not me. And that was the moment that I knew I was never going to be a good manager. I went to see two of my bosses - AA and ABA (hello ABA!). ABA gave me a book to read - Thick Face Black Heart - and said at certain point in our lives we have to be thick-faced and act by a black heart. So, that person got fired.

Today, once again I became thick-faced and black-hearted. Nope, I didn't fire anybody in my company. I wrote an email to the CEO of this organisation that my hubby used to work with to lodge a complaint against a lady who has crossed the line - my line. I don't really care what she did previously, but this was the final straw. She created a fitnah against hubby even when the guy is no longer working there. My point in the email - the fitnah affected me personally (as a mother and as a wife), and professionally (as the employer of hubby).

I don't know what will come out of that complaint, but this time I don't really feel bad. Because it's about time someone put a stop to such an evil woman. And if I managed to put a stop to her behaviour, then I am contented. It might not make me a popular person, but I need to clear my hubby's name.

Now she knows the consequences when the wife strikes back.

Comments

bahaman@hangkebun said…
damn her, she's up to it again? good for you to act that way. let's get rid of her once and for all. why not disclose her blog to everybody you know, including me (i think i have asked you long time ago) and we bombard her with some nice words. that is if she hasn't learn how to delete her blog. it's time to take out my gardening tools. time to kill .....
Aniza said…
ops, not that bitch. another evil woman.

actually kan, now rasa macam nak sangat complain psl bitch tu juga. kalau i hantar gambar2 aksi kucing meow meow geli geleman tekak akak kepada CEO tu sah2 kena fire 24 hours kan. now i have little me on my left & right. sorang kata hantar, sorang kata jangan...

hmm... kena flip coin lah.
Dawai Kokot @ Cili Api said…
Emm......mcm best je rancangan ni, antar la! antar la!
Anonymous said…
susah nk ckp hal ni kak aniza.. coz i pun tahu sape dalang yg hantar email layang tuh.. i rasa u pun kenal ladies tuh kot.

this organization.. bg lain treatment utk staff kontrak ngan staff tetap, rasa tak fair pun ada. Kalu ada email layang dr luar.. di siasatnya habis-habisan.

Gud luck kak aniza... i peminat baca blog u. u mmg tabah.
bahaman@hangkebun said…
oops, salah org? alamak kira fitnah ni. lantaklah, she also deserve it.
yg evil woman sorang ni apa pulak hal dia? meroyan ke?
Aniza said…
anonymous,
thanks:) thats the difference between her and I - I ada integrity, she's a coward. I mean, if there's a basis to complain, then by all means, pls do. nobody is perfect. but do it with integrity and be responsible. not via surat layang. and dont spread fitnah. dosa lebih besar dari membunuh tu. tak takut agaknya...

and i am very touched you kata i tabah. that gives me strength :) i always believe mcm mana susah dugaan, ramai lagi org yg lagi susah.

thanks!
Aniza said…
hang kebun,
yg ni meroyan juga. semoga ada keadilan. kalau tak kat sini, kat akhirat nanti. janji - org kena aniaya rezeki murah. yahoo... masuk la project byk2!
Ooopss..... what have I created?.... heh heh heh
Aniza said…
a monster! hehehe...